Friday, January 1, 2016

Welcome to the Little World of Cass

Hi there! My name is Cassidy, but most people call me Cass. I'm the type of person who seems to always have an interesting story to tell, so I decided that when I turned thirteen, I would start a blog so I could share those stories. Well, I celebrated my thirteenth birthday on the tenth of December, and I spent the rest of the year working on this blog so it would be ready for the new year. All I have for you today are some pictures of me, but I'll be back soon with plenty of adventures to share.








Thanks for checking out my blog!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cass! I'm American Girl Doll Artist from smalldollsinabigworld.com. I really like your blog and photos. They are so cute! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fourth picture! I found your blog through Doll Dairies, and I love it! :) I'm going to have to follow it! Great pictures by the way! :)
    Bella
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Cassidy. You sure look cute. Your doll looks very pretty as well. Congratulations on starting your own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cass! I love your new blog. Looking forward to reading about all of your fun adventures! :)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cass! I'm Elyssa. I blog with Nikki's other dolls at dollsarebestfriendsalways.blogspot.com :) I like your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cass! I just found your blog, and I'm looking forward to more posts on here. I love those pictures. They're so good!
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the third photo! I would love to have that outfit.

    ReplyDelete